If you haven’t already heard of Spotify, listen up. It’s the world’s go-to music app when it comes to streaming top international artists—whether on your desktop or on your phone, Spotify’s got you covered.
Listen to thousands of albums, singles, or pick out your favorite songs and create your own unique playlists that you can access offline (if you’re a Premium user, that is). Browse Spotify’s public playlists to set the right tone anytime during your day.
Best of all? Spotify is fully accessible so you can listen to artists from around the world from anywhere and at anytime. If you’re not the type to curate your own playlists, and would prefer to listen to music radio-style with songs popping up, select Spotify’s radio stations for almost any genre of music.
Spotify on Android is – no doubt – a must-have app for anyone who enjoys listening to music and has an account on the popular streaming platform. By Erika Okumura HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CAR VIEW IN SPOTIFY ON ANDROID
If you tend to listen to music while driving then Spotify is most likely one of your best travel companions. The popular music app offers thousands of songs that will make any trip go faster. Knowing this, the company has decided to make it easier to use their app in vehicles, creating a new car view mode.
Read more AUTOMATICALLY PLAY SPOTIFY MUSIC WHEN YOU CONNECT TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE
It’s becoming more and more common to use specialized apps to automate all sorts of tasks on your smartphone. IFTTT and MacroDroid are two of the most important and complete options for the job, but there are more niche tools appearing all the time that focus on more specific functions. Bluetooth Autoplay Music offers a service that’s both simple and useful: it lets you listen to your Spotify music automatically, as soon as you connect to a Bluetooth device.
Read more HOW TO SAVE DATA WHEN USING YOUR FAVORITE ANDROID APPS
Nowadays, it seems like phone companies are offering bigger data packages with more and gigabytes — which should mean you can browse to your heart’s content, right? Not so much. The extensive use you give to your most data-hungry apps can easily result in you going over your limit by the end of the month. That’s why many of your most use apps come with certain features to help you save data while using your Android device every day. Read on to find out how to easily adjust these settings so you don’t go over your limits.
The description of Spotify
Spotify apk is free on Android mobile and tablet. Listen to the amazing music, wherever you are. With Spotify, you can:
- Have access to a world of music
- Listen to artists and albums.
- Create your own playlist of your favorite songs
Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile, tablet or pc
- Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
- Play any song, any time, anywhere
Spotify Premium apk features
- Play any song, any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer
- Easy to operate- Just search for the music and click play.
- Download music for offline listening. Enjoy anywhere you are.
- Enjoy better sound quality than ever.
- No ads – just uninterrupted music.
- No commitment – cancel any time you like.
You can enjoy 30 free trial before deciding to upgrade to Premium.
- Why upgrade to Spotify Premium?
- No ads. When studying and dancing, you won’t be interrupted by ads.
- Lots of different music, instantly. Hear any song you want.
- Enjoy offline mode. Listen to songs without wasting your data.
- Protect your ears. Premium packs more sound quality into songs.
- Why get Spotify Premium apk for Family?
- Save a lot. Always $14.99, the more people you add, the more you save.
- Individual accounts. No need to worry about tantrums.
- Keep your playlists. Upgrade and save your music and get special recommendations.
- Super simple bill. Low price is ready for you and up to five family members.
- Will we get regular Premium apk, or a light version?
You will get regular Premium, with all Premium benefits. Listen to your tunes on-demand, ad-free and offline.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
Only one simple bill every month to cover the whole family. It’s always $14.99 for you and up to 5 people. For each person, it’s less than $3 every month.
- Can I add friends too?
It is special discount for family. So you need to live at the same address.
Ok, so here it goes for iOS as well, before I start, I would like to bring to your notice that I did this on iPhone 6S running iOS 10.3.2
- First of all, you will need a US App Store (You can use any other country’s App Store where Spotify is available, for ease I chose US App Store). For that, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store and logout from your current Apple ID.
- Go to App Store and click on any free app and click on GET. You’ll be prompted to login to existing Apple ID or create a new one, go for ‘Create a new Apple ID’.
- Create a new Apple ID (use any of your extra email addresses you might have for different purposes) and remember to chose the country as ‘United States’.
- While filling up address details, do provide authentic details. Suppose you’v chosen state as New York (NY) and city as New York City (NYC), find a valid phone number (valid as in, correct area code followed by a valid phone number). For reference, you can pick any phone number from here: NYS Phone Directory – Search Results (Remember that this link is for those who selected state as NY and city as NYC). Now, choose the address and look it up on Google to find the zip code (Remember that incorrect zip code won’t work, so, be careful with it).
- Finish the process, verify your email and download Spotify.
- Now, logout from the current Apple ID (you can even do this later) and switch back to the one you’ve been using.
- Go to App Store and download ‘Total VPN’. Create an account, select one of FREE available countries (Generally, Keflavik, a town in Iceland is always available for FREE and Spotify is available in Iceland. So, I go for Keflavik always, whether on Windows PC / Android)
- Now, just login with your Spotify account. Once logged in, disconnect from Total VPN and enjoy Spotify on your iOS device.
- I experimented this on my laptop running Windows 10 and iPhone 6S.
By: Sahil Singh, Music connoisseur. 40.7k Views · View 21 Upvoters
Ad by Quora for Business Reach the right people at the right time. Quora ads offer a vast variety of question topics to target readers looking for a solution, right now.